Come and join #OurMarvellousTeams!
- This post is only open to internal applicants.
- Specialist Medicine.
- NHS AfC: Band 2
- 37.5 hours per week
- Eastbourne District General Hospital
- £15,404-£18,157 per annum
- 27/02/2018 08:00
Outpatients are currently seeking experienced Health Care Assistants to join our team full time. If you are an excellent team player, with a reliable work record, we would like to hear from you.
We welcome applications from those who:
• Possess NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Care or equivalent level of skills and experience
• Have recent experience working in an NHS hospital setting
• Can demonstrate excellent team working and organisational skills
• Looking to be part of a supported team
• Perceptive to the importance of health information provision
• Have an understanding of consent and advocacy issues
We will offer you:
• Professional development courses
• An opportunity to develop knowledge and skills within a competency framework within Medical and Surgical Specialties
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Matron Catherine Watsham
01323 417400 ext: 4173
If you have problems applying, contact
- 01323 417400